- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Charles F. Moore represents clients in all aspects of patent and trademark matters, including patent and trademark application preparation and prosecution before the USPTO, patent portfolio management and strategic development, patent non-infringement and invalidity opinions, patentability and product clearance studies, technology development and licensing agreements.
- Has over 13 years of in-house experience, most recently as Senior IP Counsel with Hewlett-Packard Company. Experience includes drafting and negotiating complex technology development, joint venture and licensing agreements, including patent, software and trade secret licenses, managing patent portfolios, providing strategic IP counseling, and advising on open source license issues.
- Has drafted and prosecuted patents in a range of technical fields, including computer software, consumer electronics, internet-related technologies, engine systems, inkjet and electrophotographic printing technologies, image science, surgical devices and material handling equipment.
- Admitted to practice in Oregon, Washington and Kentucky (non-practicing member).
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Immediate Past President, Stanford Association of Oregon.
- Member, Stanford Associates, honorary organization recognizing exceptional alumni volunteer service.
- President, Oregon Patent Law Association.
- Past Chair, Oregon State Bar Intellectual Property Section.