- Ph.D., Molecular & Medical Genetics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Erik S. LeShane, Ph.D. provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields, including: Automobiles, Communication Systems, Computer Games, Computer Peripherals, Consumer and Educational Software, Data Encryption, Display Technologies, Medical Devices and Drug Delivery, Mobile and Wearable Computing Technology, Pharmaceuticals and Chemical Synthesis, Semiconductor Products, Virtual Reality Devices, and more.
- Research experience includes work on protein biochemistry, trace metal metabolism, molecular modeling and molecular dynamics, non-invasive and array-based prenatal diagnostics, biomarker identification, cancer immunotherapy, and nanoparticle based vaccine development.
- Author and co-author of numerous peer-reviewed articles & book chapters.