- Ph.D., Inorganic Chemistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- George M. Coia, Ph.D., provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Prior to joining the firm, Dr. Coia was an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Portland State University. He taught courses in all areas of chemistry and at all levels and maintained an externally funded research program in materials chemistry.
- Dr. Coia’s research interests are in the application of advanced materials to environmental and alternative-energy problems.
- Before moving to Portland, Dr. Coia was a postdoctoral scholar at the prestigious California Institute of Technology.
- The American Chemical Society
- Reviewer for the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
- Reviewer for the Journal of Physical Chemistry B