- B.A., Physics, Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon
- Completed thesis on eclipsing binary stars, exoplanets, and the discovery of a new star.
- Dylan T. Stadler provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes interstellar matter, eclipsing binary stars, exoplanets, CCD technology, and telescopes.
- Interests and expertise include music, guitar, vacuum tube amplifiers, audio equipment, and computer architecture.
- American Physical Society
- Sigma Pi Sigma