- J.D., University of Washington (Order of the Coif) (2001)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Washington (Magna Cum Laude) (1997)
- Lisa represents clients in various aspects of intellectual property, including patent application preparation and prosecution, patent invalidity and non-infringement studies, patentability studies, due diligence, review and evaluation of patent portfolios in connection with licensing and litigation activities, and counseling clients on IP management and strategy.
- Lisa has a decade of in-house experience, most recently as IP Counsel at Microsoft. This experience included managing patent portfolios of various technologies, leading invention harvesting sessions, strategic IP counseling, and patent portfolio review and analysis in connection with licensing and litigation.
- Lisa has drafted and prosecuted patent applications in a wide range of technologies including computer software and hardware, computer networking, digital and analog circuits, machine learning, semiconductor devices, and natural language processing.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Washington
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office