Christopher S. Tuttle
- J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- Editor, Idea: The Journal of Law and Technology
- 1998 National Champion, Giles Sutherland Rich Moot Court (Intellectual Property)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, with honors, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan
- Christopher S. Tuttle represents clients in all aspects of patent and trademark matters, including patentability studies, non-infringement and invalidity studies, due diligence, preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications before the USPTO, licensing, and litigation.
- Has prepared and prosecuted patents in diverse technical fields, including semiconductor devices, communications systems, and internetworking technologies, analog and digital circuits, digital image processing and display devices, computer software and hardware, gaming, Internet technologies, and medical devices.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Oregon
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member of the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the Eta Kappa Nu and Tau Beta Pi engineering honor societies