- LL.M., IP Law & Policy, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.Com., Management Science, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- B.Eng., Materials Physics, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- Atsushi Yoshida has over 20 years of patent experience at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) and Sony Corporation (Tokyo, Japan), most recently as Director of IP Licensing with Microsoft.
- Experience includes negotiating complex patent & technology licensing agreements, patent evaluation, managing patent portfolios, patent prosecution, and engaging in a variety of intellectual property matters in the U.S. and Japan.
- Admitted to practice in California.
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association (2000-2004)